Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Progress Report

The play seems to be going well. I'm not involved in any of the filming or acting. I have been helping Tristin with his Behind the Scenes video. We have a large amount of footage. There might be more interviews to be made. There is still editing to do. Filming with flip cameras and computers seems to be a problem to the camera crew. Unfortunately, I don't think the final presentation will be in HD. I don't know how good of quality the flip cameras provide. I don't think it will be that big of an issue. I think the Facebook portion should have been made a page instead of a profile. It would have allowed easy access from students. Multiple people could have been made an admin without having to log into a separate account.

No comments:

Post a Comment